lørdag den 7. november 2009

what else is news? a cultural associate from the english embassy invited me and a few others out for dinner in san sebastian. our third meeting this year. the discussions are progressing, somewhat fruitful, i could argue. yet, it's also very slow in some aspects but still. and the seafood in town? forgettit.
okay. here i'm waiting in the lobby. soft music coming from hidden speakers. charles aznavour, i believe and so i start contemplating: this is a good life, lukasz. people are friendly. and look at that painting. do i have milk? i need milk.
i looked around. why was noone greeting me? but but but. as usual i had been the last one to arrive so i was actually waiting for people who had already left the building!

let me guess, said my greek colleague to everyones amusement when i finally got to the restaurant. it was the tie?

1 kommentar:

  1. my dear friend, now dont you lie to me! its easy to see that this is not san seb. its where we had kuchentorte in vienna. are you getting tired?

    ciao

    jakob

    SvarSlet